First of all, I am delighted to tell you that the Society has a new Newsletter Editor who is Laura Watson, a Council Member who lives in Seattle, USA. Laura is kindly taking some of the work load off Fiona and Ken Woolfenden of running the Society.
The latest newsletter distributed by the Society is the February 2021 Newsletter. This was emailed out to members for whom we have an email address on 27th February 2021.
We will be sending membership status details and also (separately) the latest Seed Exchange List quite soon.
Paper copies will be posted to those members for who are unable / unwilling to receive these things electronically.
Laura is using state-of-the-art software which gives a much more colourful and professional looking experience. Behind the scenes the software makes it easier to manage sending out of emails and dealing with the inevitable 'bounces'. If you have not received the Newsletter please check your spam folder and contact us, if necessary, at the email address below.
The newsletter contains:
- A Note from President Jeff Jabco
- Denmark 2021 or 2022?
- International Clematis Society's Webinar Series
- New Euro Currency Bank Account
- Will YOU Write an Article for the 2021 Journal?
- Seed Exchange
- Council Meeting and Next Constitutional General Meeting
- Clematis for Beginners Renamed Recommended Clematis
- New Clematis Classification System
- Golden Clematis Awards
- Wanted: Volunteer Membership Administrator
- Events of Other Clematis Organizations
The Society would like as many Members as possible to accept electronic distribution of Newsletters as it reduces postage and photocopying costs as well as requiring less manual effort.
Please email me NOW to say 'YES to Email!' at International Clematis Society and I'll pass the good news on!